NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES IS RECRUITING!
Part-Time Family Connection Workers (FCW) – 20 hrs/wk max
Fort St. James & Prince George, BC
Two vacancies to be filled
We are offering an opportunity to become part of the Nezul Be Hunuyeh team as a part-time family connection worker under the supervision of the Manager of Prevention and Support Services. There are potentially up to two vacancies to be filled, one in Prince George and one in Fort St. James.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Vehicle transportation and supervision of visits between children and families
• Schedule visits as required as per schedule requirements
The Successful applicant will possess the following qualities, skills, and background:
• Available to work weekends, Friday through to Monday, as per the part-time FCW schedule
• Demonstrate excellent written, oral, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software and computers
• Have knowledge of Dakelh Culture
• Hold a Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
• Possess a Class 5 Driver’s License with an acceptable clean drivers abstract
• Agree to a Criminal Record Check prior to commencement of work
Driving is Required.
Indigenous Ancestry is an Asset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
PO BOX 1180
700 STUART DRIVE WEST
FORT ST. JAMES, BC V0J 1P0